Webinar Recap: CRUD Operations with Hasura GraphQL and Distributed SQL
For those of you who missed last week’s YugabyteDB Community Q&A session, which covered GraphQL fundamentals, here’s the playback:
If you are interested in further exploring the possibilities of Hasura GraphQL and Distributed SQL, check out these resources.
- Getting Started with Hasura GraphQL Remote JOINs on Multi-Cloud Distributed SQL
- Deploying a Real-Time Location App with Hasura GraphQL Engine and Distributed SQL
- GraphQL & Distributed SQL Tips and Tricks – Aug 10, 2020
- GraphQL & Distributed SQL Tips and Tricks – July 10, 2020
- Basic CRUD Operations Using Hasura GraphQL with Distributed SQL on GKE
Don’t forget to check out our other upcoming Distributed SQL events.
- Meetup (Aug 26): Extending PostgreSQL to Google Spanner architecture by Karthik Ranganathan
- SpringOne (Sep 3): Connecting Spring Apps to Distributed SQL Clusters Running in Kubernetes
- YugabyteDB Community Q&A (Sep 4): Java/Spring
- Meetup (Oct 7): Scaling GraphQL subscriptions with YugabyteDB
The Yugabyte Team invites you to our FREE Distributed SQL Virtual Summit 2020 happening September 15th-17th that will include speakers from Pinterest, Twitter, VMware, Kroger, Comcast, and more.