Equality For All (We’re Hiring, June 2020 Edition)
This is our monthly hiring blog post, part of the hiring series that we started a few months ago. Usually we would mention the exciting things happening in the YugabyteDB community, introduce the amazing Yugabeings who work here, and invite those of you who are interested to check out our open positions. Not this time. While we certainly could do that, there are significantly larger issues for humanity that are in need of our attention and yours right now.
So to get straight to the point — at Yugabyte, we believe in equality for all. We invite you to check out our open positions and please share them with people in your network who first and foremost share our beliefs, and want to help us on our journey to becoming the default database for the cloud.
Current Openings at Yugabyte
Not only do we believe in equality for all, we are also focused on promoting health and safety for all of our roles. As such, all Yugabyte interviews are held virtually, so we can all continue doing our part with social distancing and containment efforts. Although we are based in Silicon Valley, we hire exceptional people wherever they are. Yugabyte is currently hiring for these open positions in our Product, Customer Success, Engineering, and Marketing teams:
- Senior Product Manager, Platform & Cloud
- Site Reliability Engineer (SRE)
- Community Success Engineer
- Software Engineer, Cloud Infrastructure
- Software Engineer, Core Database
- Software Engineer, Full Stack
- Solutions Engineer
- Developer Advocate
- Lead Development Representative
Current Openings in the Broader Yugabyte Community
As the broader Yugabyte community grows, so do the number of openings to help support those deployments. We scanned the Internet and found these openings:
- Data Visualization Developer, Ciphertrace
- Data Engineer, Ciphertrace
- Data Scientist, Ciphertrace
- Big Data Pipeline Engineer, Ciphertrace
- Sr. Technical Product Manager, Data Pipeline and APIs, Ciphertrace
- GraphQL and OrientDB Expert
- Visit our careers page for Yugabyte’s current openings and other information.
- Not yet familiar with our distributed SQL database? Get started with YugabyteDB on macOS, Linux, Docker, and Kubernetes.
- If you don’t see a job that fits but would like an opportunity to turn your passion for Yugabyte into your profession, email us.